Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My little dancer.

Mandalyn has been taking dance lessons from her aunt Natasha. She has really enjoyed it and it's been so good for her. She has picked it up so well. It was so fun to go to her first recital. I can't believe that I have a daughter old enough to be in dance recitals. I still feel like I'm 19. Anyway. I was so proud of her.














Eli and his friend Nick.


Mandalyn and her friend Shalynn.


Aunt Melanie and her boyfriend Pat with Mandalyn after the recital. Pat bought her the rose which was very fitting.

2 comments:

nellie rae said...

so fun. your family is adorable. i bet it is so fun to see her grow up and do stuff like this...im with you though - i still totally feel like im only 19. its hard to get older!

Rachel said...

I didn't know she was in dancing. She looks so cute!