Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

We had a wonderful valentines day this year. Adam and I love to spend time with our kids and we wanted to do something fun as a family. So I arranged for us to take the kids to a play at BYU. We went to see Go Dog Go and it was so much fun. We had really good seats we were the second row back.




Mandalyn, Eli and Dad waiting for the show to start.

I wasn't supposed to be taking pictures during the play but I've got to have pictures for my blog so I broke the rules. shhhh!

My kids don't sit still for very many things but during this show they hardly moved a muscle. It was perfect.
I thought that the dogs cars were really clever. They did such a good job.


After the show the kids got to go meet the dogs. I was really suprised. Eli wasn't scared at all. He wanted to get right up there with the dogs and just hang out.
The pink poodle was Mandalyn's favorite dog. She had a really great hat. I just wish my pictures were more clear.
After the show Adam decided that we should take the kids bowling since we were at BYU so we headed over to the Wilkinson center and went bowling. The kids had so much fun.
So here's me and my little guy. He is so cute and I love that he is a mama's boy.
Eli thought that he could do the bowling all by himself. He would roll the ball...
Watch for it to knock the pins down....
then run to get another ball...
which of course he had to carry by himself.
Here's my little princess. She got a strike all by herself. I can't even do that!
After bowling we went out to dinner and then to visit grandma and grandpa baker for the evening. We spent the night talking and playing guitar hero. Anyway, my kids were perfect angels this dayand we really had a good time. I am so grateful for my kids. They are such a joy in my life and I love them very much. I also love my hubby very much. He is so good to me and is such a good guy. Happy Valentines Day! MWAH!

5 comments:

cortney and neil said...

How fun. I miss Utah where there is always something fun to do.

Unknown said...

You rebel you!!! Looks like you had fun though!!

Tara said...

That sounds like the perfect day! I am glad it was so fun, and I love all the pictures you posted.

Tina said...

That is such a fun day!! Cloey loves reading Go Dog Go and her favorite part is the pink poodle with the really fun hat!! How great is that? It looks like a lot of fun! Way to pack the day up and have a blast together!!

Unknown said...

I just tagged you!! Visit my blog for the rules!